2022 Teacher Planner
Each Day teacher planners are clean, minimal and designed to make your life seamless. They are made from superior quality 100gsm off white paper, sewn to lay flat binding and have an expandable envelope at the back. The soft, flexible PU covers make the planner light and compact and the elastic closure ensures the planner remains protected.
• 230 pages
• Pages: A4 - 297mm x 210mm
• 100gsm uncoated cream paper
• Lay flat thread binding
• Durable PU cover
• Dual 7mm grosgrain ribbon bookmark
• Elastic closure
• Expandable back pocket
• Designed in Australia, printed and bound in China
• New reinforced binding
• Date range: January 2022 - December 2022
• Monday to Friday per spread with small weekend space
• Column layout split into three sections
• 3 point daily priorities
• Shaded area to record recess and lunch duties
• To-do list per spread
• Goal setting
• 38 lined notes pages
• Term reflection
• Term dates and public holidays for Australia and New Zealand
• Yearly calendar
• Term overviews
• Dot grid pages
• Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
• Professional development records
• Student awards
• Parent-teacher interview notes
• 17x Student assessment records spreads
• Student anecdotal notes
returns + exchanges
We are sure you will LOVE your Each Day goodies, but if for some reason you're not 100% happy, we accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
Conditions of Return:
- All products must be unused and no writing on the pages of notebooks or planners.
- All products must be in the same condition as when you received it.
You will be responsible for return postage costs or exchange postage costs. Once your return is received and inspected, your refund (less any shipping costs) will be automatically applied to your original method of payment, within three working days.
For any questions or to request a return, please email and we will guide you through the process.
Please note: only full priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
damages or defects
From time to time, damages and defects may occur resulting in imperfections! If you discover an imperfection, take some pictures and email them to us at email@example.com. Our aim will be to replace your item if we have more stock of the product.
You can send your product back to our warehouse at:
Each Day – Clik Collective
Unit 24, 1-7 Elizabeth Street
Kensington VIC 3031.