2022 Teacher Planner
Each Day teacher planners are clean, minimal and designed to make your life seamless. They are made from superior quality 100gsm off white paper, sewn to lay flat binding and have an expandable envelope at the back. The soft, flexible PU covers make the planner light and compact and the elastic closure ensures the planner remains protected.
• 230 pages
• Pages: A4 - 297mm x 210mm
• 100gsm uncoated cream paper
• Lay flat thread binding
• Durable PU cover
• Dual 7mm grosgrain ribbon bookmark
• Elastic closure
• Expandable back pocket
• Designed in Australia, printed and bound in China
• New reinforced binding
• Date range: January 2022 - December 2022
• Monday to Friday per spread with small weekend space
• Column layout split into three sections
• 3 point daily priorities
• Shaded area to record recess and lunch duties
• To-do list per spread
• Goal setting
• 38 lined notes pages
• Term reflection
• Term dates and public holidays for Australia and New Zealand
• Yearly calendar
• Term overviews
• Dot grid pages
• Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
• Professional development records
• Student awards
• Parent-teacher interview notes
• 17x Student assessment records spreads
• Student anecdotal notes
We have a 30 day return policy. If 30 days or more have passed since the date of purchase, unfortunately we can't offer a refund.
For returns, we require the product to be in the same condition as when you received it. To be eligible for the return, we require there to be no writing on the pages. In terms of packaging, we understand the product will be removed from the initial plastic wrapping.
Please be sure to get in touch at email@example.com
Once the product has been received and inspected, we will be in touch to let you know we have received it, and also to let you know if the return has been approved or not.
If the claim is approved, we will process the refund and the amount paid will be returned via the same method of payment used. We will let you know once we complete the transaction.
We do exchange products if they are defected or possibly damaged in shipping. If you would like to exchange, please get in touch with details of the damage or defect along with clear photos.
To return your product, please send it to: 13/201 Abbotsford St, North Melbourne VIC 3051.
Please note you will be responsible for paying the shipping for the return of the product. If a refund is approved, the cost of shipping will be subtracted from the refund amount.
For all matters regarding returns and exchanges, please get in touch first and we will discuss the next steps to take.