Each Day Diaries
2019 Teacher Planner
Our 2019 Each Day teacher planners are clean, minimal and designed to make your life seamless. They are made from superior quality 100gsm off white paper, sewn to lay flat binding and have an expandable envelope at the back. The soft, flexible PU covers make the planner light and compact and the elastic closure ensures the planner remains protected.
• 230 pages
• Pages: A4 - 297mm x 210mm
• 100gsm uncoated cream paper
• Lay flat thread binding
• Durable PU cover
• Dual 12mm grosgrain ribbon bookmark
• Elastic closure
• Expandable back pocket
• Designed in Australia, printed and bound in China
• Date range: January 2019 - December 2019
• Monday to Friday per spread with small weekend space
• Column layout split into three sections
• Shaded area to record recess and lunch duties
• To-do list per spread
• Term dates and public holidays for Australia and New Zealand
• Yearly calendar
• Term overviews
• 40+ lined notes pages
• Grid notes pages
• Educational and motivational quotes
• Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
• Professional development records
• Student awards
• Parent-teacher interview notes
• Student assessment records
• Student anecdotal notes
We have a 30 day return policy. If 30 days or more have passed since the date of purchase, unfortunately we can't offer a refund.
For returns, we require the product to be in the same condition as when you received it. To be eligible for the return, we require there to be no writing on the pages. In terms of packaging, we understand the product will be removed from the initial plastic wrapping.
Please be sure to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the product has been received and inspected, we will be in touch to let you know we have received it, and also to let you know if the return has been approved or not.
If the claim is approved, we will process the refund and the amount paid will be returned via the same method of payment used. We will let you know once we complete the transaction.
We do exchange products if they are defected or possibly damaged in shipping. If you would like to exchange, please get in touch with details of the damage or defect along with clear photos.
To return your product, please send it to: 10/5 Cross St Balgowlah, NSW 2093.
Please note you will be responsible for paying the shipping for the return of the product. If a refund is approved, the cost of shipping will be subtracted from the refund amount.
For all matters regarding returns and exchanges, please get in touch first and we will discuss the next steps to take.