2024 Dot Planner
The Dot planner is designed for creative teachers, school leaders and students who enjoy a little more freedom in their day to day planning and prefer a planner with just the essentials. The Dot planner has a vertical column weekly spread with a dot grid instead of lines. This layout allows flexibility as you can divide the columns to match the structure of your school day. Make it a four, five, six or eight period day, or use each day as your to-do list.
• Date range: January 2024 - December 2024
• Monday to Friday per spread with small weekend space
• Vertical column layout with 5mm dot grid
• Before and after school sections
• To-do list per spread
• Term overviews
• Term dates and public holidays for Australia and New Zealand
• Australian common observances dates
• Yearly calendar
• Monthly calendars
• Dot grid notes
• Lined notes
• Perforated blank notes
• Expandable back pocket
• 210 pages
• B5 Size | 250 x 190mm
• 100gsm uncoated cream paper
• Lay flat thread binding
• Crafted with premium quality PU [vegan] leather
• Two grosgrain ribbon bookmarks
• Elastic closure
Designed in Melbourne, printed and bound in China.
Available in Frost, Denim, Pistachio, Pine, Ochre and Lavender
returns + exchanges
We are sure you will LOVE your Each Day goodies, but if for some reason you're not 100% happy, we accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
Conditions of Return:
- All products must be unused and no writing on the pages of notebooks or planners.
- All products must be in the same condition as when you received it.
You will be responsible for return postage costs or exchange postage costs. Once your return is received and inspected, your refund (less any shipping costs) will be automatically applied to your original method of payment, within three working days.
For any questions or to request a return, please email and we will guide you through the process.
Please note: only full priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
damages or defects
From time to time, damages and defects may occur resulting in imperfections! If you discover an imperfection, take some pictures and email them to us at email@example.com. Our aim will be to replace your item if we have more stock of the product.
You can send your product back to our warehouse at:
Each Day – Clik Collective
Unit 24, 1-7 Elizabeth Street
Kensington VIC 3031.