2024 Teacher Planner
The Teacher Planner is a blank canvas for you to design your teaching day. It has a vertical layout with columns across the spread. Each day is split into three sections with a space to record recess and lunch duties. On the right, is a space to record weekly goals and a to-do list. This planner is for teachers who love to record everything in one space - from lesson plans to professional development notes to student records.
• Date range: January 2024 - December 2024
• Monday to Friday per spread with small weekend space
• Vertical column layout divided into three sections
• 3 point daily priorities
• Shaded area to record recess and lunch duties
• To-do list per spread
• Goal setting
• 38 lined notes pages
• Term overviews
• Term dates and public holidays for Australia and New Zealand
• Australian common observances dates
• Yearly calendar
• Dot grid planning pages
• Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
• Professional development records
• Student awards
• Parent-teacher interview notes
• Student anecdotal notes
• Student assessment records spreads
• Expandable back pocket
• 230 pages
• A4 size | 297mm x 210mm
• Weighs 800g | light enough to carry to and from school
• 100gsm uncoated cream paper
• Lay flat thread binding
• Crafted with premium quality PU [vegan] leather
• Two 7mm grosgrain ribbon bookmarks
• Elastic closure
Designed in Melbourne, printed in China.
Available in Frost, Sky, Denim, Pistachio, Sage, Pine, Butter, Ochre, Lolly and Lavender
returns + exchanges
We are sure you will LOVE your Each Day goodies, but if for some reason you're not 100% happy, we accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
Conditions of Return:
- All products must be unused and no writing on the pages of notebooks or planners.
- All products must be in the same condition as when you received it.
You will be responsible for return postage costs or exchange postage costs. Once your return is received and inspected, your refund (less any shipping costs) will be automatically applied to your original method of payment, within three working days.
For any questions or to request a return, please email and we will guide you through the process.
Please note: only full priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
damages or defects
From time to time, damages and defects may occur resulting in imperfections! If you discover an imperfection, take some pictures and email them to us at email@example.com. Our aim will be to replace your item if we have more stock of the product.
You can send your product back to our warehouse at:
Each Day – Clik Collective
Unit 24, 1-7 Elizabeth Street
Kensington VIC 3031.